This farm is situated north of Paarl against the Drakenstein Mountains. It is a small unit with great rental income. The olives and guavas provide a steady income for several months per year. This is supplemented by a generous rental income from the buildings. Except for the olive and guava orchid, it comprises numerous buildings: 4 houses, an office block (previously a residential unit), and numerous stores and sheds.
- Main house (500m²) with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, all very spacious.
- 2nd house (156m²)with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a lovely pool in the garden
- 3rd house (127m²) with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- 4th house (217m²) with 2 bedrooms.
- Office block (220m²) with kitchen and bathroom
- Workshop with 2 rooms.
- Small shed (60 m²)
- Big shed of 1450m² divided into 4 units.
- 6 x 2 bedroom workers’ cottages and 1 x 3 bedroom cottage. (±300 m²)
Water: 2 x boreholes and irrigation water from a dam (46 000m³) filled by winter water.
Land use: ±2,5ha olives (2 200) and ±1,0 ha (800) guavas trees
- Country: South Africa
- Province / State: Western Cape
- City / Town: Paarl
- Property ID 1037
- Price R R6,000,000
- Property Type Farms, For Sale
- Property status For Sale
- Land area 55,000 m2